Unpack and unwind at Masada Backpackers during your visit to Kota Kinabalu, the capital city of Sabah Malaysian Borneo.
Clean, convenient and cozy, Masada is walking distance from a variety of attractions within the city area. Take a 10-15 minute stroll to the following locations:
- The Sunday Gaya Street Market
- Sabah Tourism Board’s Tourist Information Centre
- Atkinson Clock Tower
- Padang Merdeka (Bus and taxi terminal)
- Signal Hill Observatory Tower
- State Library
- Night Market
- Handicraft Market
- Local coffee shops and restaurants (KFC etc.)
- A variety of convenience shops, supermarkets and shopping malls
The name ‘Masada’ derives from the Bahasa Malaysia term ‘Emas ada’, which translates to ‘gold found’ or ‘gold available’.